Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 1, 2007

This Is Who I Am

Now baby who's to blame
You keep my picture in a frame
Without room to move
Now show me the man
That could fit into your plan
Of a faultless love
Now we have to sail and we have to live
And we have to fail and we have to forgive
This is who I am
A part of me that you don't understand
And I love you still
I'm only riding through the hills
But it's a minor thing
You're still the one that makes me sing
Until the end of time
And you caught my love in a summer breeze
But sometimes there's a bird that
I have to release
Can't you see you only want the best of me
Now you've got the ball don't you let it fall
This is how I feel
A little part of me that you don't understand
This is who I am
A little part of me that you don't understand

0 comments: